NZ Adventure – At it’s Best !
Tongariro WINTER SPECIALTxt or Call us - +64 272 427 209
Early Season Special rates – ($175.00pp June 2021)
Guided Tour Tongariro Alpine Crossing –
The full package – No additional hire fees. (Hiking boots & winter clothing All inclusive)
- Return shuttle – Door to door from your accommodation in National Park Village.
- Winter technical equipment – Ice Axe, Crampons, Helmet.
- All hire gear – Hiking Boots & Winter clothing
- Highly experienced / qualified / local kiwi guide/s.
- Full refund weather cancellation policy.
Alpine Clothing & Hiking boots are available if you do not have your own. – Hiking Boots, Winter Jackets, Fleece pants & tops, thermals & Day packs.
YOU PROVIDE (MUST HAVE’s) – Lunch & snacks, water 2ltrs pp, warm hat & gloves, sunglasses, sunscreen.
Notes – Adventure Outdoors Ltd is based in National Park Village. Tours operate daily weather & safe conditions dependent.
Departure time – 0730. Meet time – 0720
We are proudly safety audit approved through Skills Active NZ and are an AAO (Adventure Activities Approved) operator.
Choose us as your trusted / honest & FUN ! locally based winter guiding company for the Tongariro Alpine Crossing.
Join us to experience New Zealand’s Best one day walk.
- If the weather is not suitable and the tour does not go ahead, we do provide a FULL REFUND.
- If the weather is marginal but the tour is still going ahead We will let you know & you will be given the option to cancel or change dates before the tours departure. If you decide to cancel because of this marginal weather you will receive a full refund.
- If you join a tour and we get 2-3 hours into the hike and the weather changes or becomes unsafe and we have to return back to the start of the track Please know No refunds will be given here. You will however be offered a reduced rate for the next time to join a tour with us.
- You can also change dates to suit the weather.
To book please call us on +64 272 427 209 or click here to email us.