Schools / Groups / Team Building
Tongariro Crossing Guided Tour – WINTER 2020Book Now
A “Must Do” Kiwi Classic
Tongariro Alpine Crossing – Guided Tours WINTER
Join us for an unforgettable winter alpine experience!
Guided Tours from National Park Village –
Our $175.00pp WINTER 2020 Special Includes –
- Full Guided Tour of the Tongariro Alpine Crossing (WINTER)
- Door to door shuttle transfers from your accommodation in National Park Village.
- Winter technical equipment – Ice Axe, Crampons, Helmet.
- Highly experienced / qualified / local kiwi guide/s.
- Full refund weather cancellation policy.
Added Extra’s – Alpine Clothing & Hiking boots are available to hire; If you need it all then Book our $195.00 ALL Inclusive package which includes – Hiking Boots Winter Jackets, Fleece pants & tops, thermals & Day packs.
Notes – Adventure Outdoors Ltd is based in National Park Village. Tours operate daily weather & safe conditions dependent.
Departure time varies to suit the weather but aim for 0730.
The Tongariro Alpine Crossing is a guided tour through the winter because of snow and ice on the track.
Ice Axe / Crampons / Helmet & Winter clothing are a necessity.
Adventure Outdoors Guiding staff are highly trained, alpine qualified, and are with you for the duration of the tour to guide you; train you and give you the skills required to embark on this epic one day adventure.
We pride ourselves in delivering you top quality product. We are proudly safety audit approved through Skills Active NZ and are an AAO (Adventure Activities Approved) operator.
Choose us as your trusted / honest & FUN ! locally based winter guiding company for the Tongariro Alpine Crossing.
Join us to experience New Zealand’s Best one day walk.
BOOKINGS – You can call or email us direct to make your booking, We will reserve you your spaces. Payment is only required on the day of your hike if you book with us direct (Phone or email)
We proudly offer – Small Groups / Exceptional & Qualified Guides.
For additional safety, we offer the highest guide: walker ratio and employ the most experienced & qualified guides.
Join us for an unforgettable alpine experience.
Free call 0800 386 925
- If the weather is not suitable and the tour does not go ahead, we do provide a FULL REFUND.
- If the weather is marginal but the tour is still going ahead We will let you know & you will be given the option to cancel or change dates before the tours departure. If you decide to cancel because of this marginal weather you will receive a full refund.
- If you join a tour and we get 2-3 hours into the hike and the weather changes or becomes unsafe and we have to return back to the start of the track Please know No refunds will be given here. You will however be offered a reduced rate for the next time to join a tour with us.
- You can also change dates to suit the weather.
To book please call us on 0800 386 925 or click here to email us.