NZ Adventure – At it’s Best !
Tongariro (All Inclusive) – WINTERBook Now
(WINTER Season 2023)
Guided Tour Includes All Clothing & Equipment Hire – Ice Axe, Crampons, Helmets, Hiking Boots & Winter Clothing.
The full package –
Our $295.00 pp Rate Includes –
- Return shuttle – Door to door from your accommodation in National Park Village.
- Winter technical equipment – Ice Axe, Crampons, Helmet.
- All winter hire gear – Hiking Boots, Winter Jacket, Fleece pants & tops, Backpacks.
- Highly experienced / qualified / local kiwi guide/s.
- Full refund weather cancellation policy.
You Provide (MUST HAVE’s) – Lunch & snacks, water 2ltrs pp, warm hat & gloves, sunglasses, sunscreen.
We proudly offer – Small Groups / Exceptional & Qualified Guides.
For additional safety, we offer the highest guide: walker ratio and employ the most experienced & qualified guides.
Join us for an unforgettable alpine experience.
Notes – Adventure Outdoors Ltd is based in National Park Village.
Tours operate daily weather & safe conditions dependent.
Departure time – 0730. Meet time – 0720
The Tongariro Alpine Crossing is a guided tour through the winter because of snow and ice on the track.
Ice Axe / Crampons / Helmet & Winter clothing are a necessity.
Adventure Outdoors Guiding staff are highly trained, alpine qualified, and are with you for the duration of the tour to guide you; train you and give you the skills required to embark on this epic one day adventure.
We pride ourselves in delivering you top quality product. We are proudly safety audit approved through Skills Active NZ and are an AAO (Adventure Activities Approved) operator.
Choose us as your trusted / honest & FUN ! locally based winter guiding company for the Tongariro Alpine Crossing.
Join us to experience New Zealand’s Best one day walk.
- If the weather is not suitable and the tour does not go ahead, we do provide a FULL REFUND.
- If the weather is marginal but the tour is still going ahead We will let you know & you will be given the option to cancel or change dates before the tours departure. If you decide to cancel because of this marginal weather you will receive a full refund.
- If you join a tour and we get 2-3 hours into the hike and the weather changes or becomes unsafe and we have to return back to the start of the track Please know No refunds will be given here. You will however be offered a reduced rate for the next time to join a tour with us.
- You can also change dates to suit the weather.